Are you an agent or advisor that is looking for a cutting edge life insurance marketing technique that can fill your office with hot, exclusive, and qualified prospects on a continual basis? Would you like to learn an unconventional tactic that works like crazy that you can go out and use today?
Well, I want you to buckle up your seat belts and get ready for a wild ride, because you just landed in the place that will quite simply revolutionize your business!
What I am about to share with you is quite simply an incredible way to get massive amounts of targeted leads calling your office on a continual basis.
So pay real close attention to the information contained in this article because it is super-advanced and I guarantee you’ve never heard of this before…
Pay Per Call Marketing
You have staff that you’ve highly trained to sell over the phone, that’s insurance agency 101. Well there are networks online that you can pay to get your phone ringing off the hook!
What you do is sign up for one of these pay per call advertising networks and agree to pay a nominal fee for every time your phone rings. They guarantee that the only calls you get are in your area and are people that are interested in your services.
These are NOT telemarketing generated leads either! What the pay per call network does is recruit massive amounts of experienced internet marketers. The marketers place targeted advertisements all over the internet and get a cut of the fees you pay for each call you receive.
This is a great way to get targeted leads for several reasons:
1) It’s completely untapped – there is virtually no one using this method for insurance marketing right now.
2) You don’t need a website – this system just uses the phones you are already paying for!
3) You don’t have to master internet advertising.
There are a few things that you want to look out for when you are choosing a pay per call network.
1) Check to see their reputation in the industry. How long have they been in business? What are people saying about them on the forums?
This is an industry that can easily have a fly by night company come in and rip you off, so be careful when choosing who you go with.
2) What are their per call rates. This kind of goes without saying, but one thing to be aware of is too cheap of rates. That’s usually a red flag.
3) Do they have any guarantees against bogus calls?
4) How good is their customer service? If they only offer online customer service, beware – that can also be a warning sign.
Following these tips will give you a great chance of life insurance marketing success using the cutting edge, unconventional pay per call method.
Here’s how you can get involved with pay per call marketing-
All of the best places to do pay per call marketing are available on my website – click here
[register_Free Lead Lab]