Are you an insurance agent or financial advisor who is sick and tired of buying crappy leads from places that send them out to five or more other guys at the same time? Would you like to know how you can take advantage of the internet to create your own consistent flow of highly qualified, exclusive leads?
[private_Free Lead Lab]
Great, you are in the right place. My name is Jason Hornung, I’m a licensed insurance professional and registered representative. I’ve been in this business since 2003. I also happen to have a fancy for marketing on the internet and own several different companies that do a variety of marketing online.
My experience has made me one of the nation’s leading authorities for insurance marketing online – from the agent’s & advisor’s perspective. In this five part series, I’m going to show you exactly how I cut out the lead companies and get my own life insurance leads online consistently.
In this first part of the series, I am going to give you an overview of the parts involved with marketing any product or service online so you have a good understanding of the process. Then we will go into each piece in detail in the next four parts.
There are basically four components that go into successful lead generation through the internet:
1) A good offer - When generating leads you have to give some sort of valuable information to your prospect that will help them to solve some part of a problem they have in their lives. Now this offer can take many forms, most commonly a free report or video is used.
2) A website - Once you have your offer determined you have to place that offer online in some form. Your website could be a coded page or a blog. There are free options and paid options.
3) Traffic - This is the term people in the industry use to refer to visitors of your website. You can have the best offer and most beautiful website in the world, but if no one sees it, you will surely fail.
And just to debunk a myth right now, you will never be able to just throw up a site and have people seeing it – especially in the insurance niche as it is highly competitive.
4) A conversion process - This is how you take the leads you are generating and turn them into sales!
The most effective and most common way of creating conversions is to utilize an email auto responder service and drip feed marketing messages to people who have “opted in” to you mailing list in exchange for your free offer.
Now I don’t want to mislead you here by possibly over-simplifying this process, but these are literally the four steps you have to master. The issue becomes that within each of these areas there is a lot of thought, planning, and testing of options before success can be had.
So check for the next parts of the series as I will go into painstaking detail on how to accomplish each of those steps.
Here’s an alternative for those who want to get their own leads online without doing all the work -
I’ve created a complete system for generating life insurance leads online so you don’t have to figure out all of this by yourself. I’m holding a webinar this Thursday that explains it in detail -Click Here to Register
[/private_Free Lead Lab]
[register_Free Lead Lab]
- 3 Keys To A Successful Insurance Marketing Website
- How to Generate Exclusive, Qualified Life Insurance Leads On The Internet - Part 4 of 5
- Life Insurance Marketing Has Changed Forever...
- Life Insurance Awareness Month: in Your Mail Box and Your Inbox
- Insurance Websites - 3 Strategic Pillars Fundamental To Success
- The Way You Handle Your Leads is Totally Wrong!
- Tips for selling life insurance
- Case Study - Generating Insurance Leads Online
- How To Sell Insurance Using Powerful Stories
- Do People "Like" You? How Social Signals Affect Selling Insurance Now