Today I wanted to write a quick post about one of my absolute favorite marketing books, “Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion”.
Now this actually wasn’t intended to be a book for marketers, in fact, it was intended to help people to recognize the most effective things that sales people and marketers do that can influence a person’s decision to make a purchase.
The author is Dr. Robert Cialdini, the head of psychology at Arizona State University. During 20 years of research Dr. Cialdini uncovered 6 foundational principals that are ingrained in people. These principals can be activated to cause un-avoidable persuasion.
This book has literally changed everything that I do in marketing and sales. What you can learn from this book is extremely powerful, and I highly recommend that you read it.
All 6 of these principals have been purposely integrated into my products that are available to insurance agents for marketing their business online. I’ve written an article about a technique I developed using these persuasion techniques to get mass referrals out of your existing customers. You can read it by Clicking Here
- Part 5 Video Companion
- Permanent Life Insurance Owners Feeling More Satisfied
- Life Insurance Awareness Month: in Your Mail Box and Your Inbox
- Insurance Prospecting - 5 Steps To Beating Lead Company Dependency
- Case Study - Generating Insurance Leads Online
- Insurance Leads - How Getting Less Will Make You More Money
- Marketing Insurance Online - My Pathetic Story
- Financial Advisor Training - Using Facebook & Linked In To Get Leads
- Do People "Like" You? How Social Signals Affect Selling Insurance Now
- How to Generate Exclusive, Qualified Life Insurance Leads On The Internet - Part 3 of 5